Shooting & Game Keeping
Our range of thermal base layers and socks are perfect for shooting, beating and worn for game keeping. Whether you’re new to the sport of shooting or already an accomplished clay or game shooter then our thermals will serve you very well.
Thermal base layers
Designed for warmth and comfort without the bulk of other base layers, Hot Togs thermals offer the following fantastic properties:
– Specially selected yarn is brushed in a unique way to create an advanced, lightweight and compact yarn with excellent thermal properties.
– Brushed inner layer means that more warm air is held close to your skin, keeping you warmer for longer than other base layers on the market.
– Designed for a close fit and for ease of movement, our base layers don’t ‘ruck’ up or cause any restriction, they will just keep you warm and comfortable all day long.
– High, comfort waist band provides protection for your lower back and kidney area and avoids any cold drafts!
– Unique stretch material stays close to your skin without any cold pockets developing.
– Breathable and wicking for comfort.
– Crotch and fly with flat locked seams to avoid chafing.
– Side seam free down the legs.
– High performance base layer.
Our socks provide warmth without the bulk of other thermal socks, produced using a technical yarn (thermolite) that is hollow core and offers outstanding warmth and comfort for your feet. Our socks are perfect worn in boots or wellies, their key features include:
– Loop pile stitching
– Blister protection
– Hard wearing
– Moisture wicking
– Arch support and flat toe seam
– Ribbed up the length of the sock to prevent them from slipping down inside your boots