For those cooler days out on the course, our range of Hot Togs socks and thermal base layers will perform fantastically for you so you can forget about feeling cold or having sore feet and just remain focused on your swing!
Hot Togs Socks for Golf
Comfortable socks are a must for the golf course, you need socks that will provide some light cushioning along the sole of your feet and offer breathability. We have 2 different types of sock that will suit your golfing needs, it just depends on whether you suffer with cold feet or not. Our warmest socks are our ‘thermolite walking socks’, these socks provide warmth without the thick bulkiness of other thermal socks, made with thermolite yarn which is a hollowcore fibre it is the fibre itself that traps the warm air aswell as wicking any moisture away from your foot. If you are wearing socks that don’t wick mosisture then this can become uncomfortable by either having a chilling effect on your feet or by leading to rubbing/blisters.
Our other socks which are very popular with golfers are our ‘all season’ socks, these contain a lighter weight version of thermolite yarn and are designed for all year round wear. All our socks offer you the following fantastic benefits:
– Blister protection
– Arch support
– Cushioning where you need it most
– Lightly ribbed up the length of the sock so that they won’t fall down inside your shoe
– Breathable and moisture wicking
– Flat toe seams
– Hard wearing
Available in a variety of colours and 2 sizes in each. Take a look at our sock range.
Hot Togs Thermal base layers for Golf
A good base layer is the key to keeping warm and our thermals are perfect for a day on the course. Available for women as our Ultra Thermal Leggings and for the Men try our Thermal Base Layer bottoms. Produced from a specially selected yarn that is blended in a unique way to create an advanced, light weight and compact yarn with excellent thermal qualities. The material is vigorously brushed on the inside to create a fleece feel that traps more warm air close to the skin – keeping legs warmer for longer. Our thermal offer the following benefits:
– Close fit that is designed to move with you without any restriction.
– Breathable and wicking
– Compression aids the blood flow
– High fit, comfort waist band keeps your lower back and kidney area warm and protected.
– Ankle cuffs to hold the thermals in place
– Crotch and fly (for the Men)
– High performance base layers designed for colder weather conditions
– Perfect underneath waterproofs or golf trousers.
View our full range of base layers here.